psoriasis is often related with other diseases especially allergies.
i am asthmatic since my childhood. I will breakdown if anything triggers my allergies. Dust, house dust, dust mite etc.

Last 2 nights, i can hardly breath and if i breath through the mouth, i will sound like a donkey...
"hey hoooo hey hoooo" like that...
my back is in pain because i can't stand or lie straight. I am always bending my body to allow more air into my lungs. I can hardly rest.

last evening, i told my dad to bring me to the clinic. It is idulfitri and my family clinics is on holiday. so we went to another clinic.

I asked the other to give me gas treatment. but the doctor suggest me a better medication, using jab. It don't remember what it is called, but by doing some search on Google it is likely to be Xolair... i am not sure.

The doctor jabs me on the upper arm and after 30 seconds, i feel more comfortable and can breath comfortably. He also prescribe me with 5 more medication, for flu, cough, allergy, antiabiotic and an asthma medication syrup [probably predisolone syrup].

The clinic charge me RM40, paid by my father :p

Thank god i am healthier now.

Comments

Popular Posts